Happy Halloween Everyone! Enjoy a Healthy CBD Recipe…
Here is a simple CBD Pumpkin Hummus Recipe. While this may be many people’s favorite holiday, it is also the most unhealthy holiday. Here in the USA, it revolves around children going door to door to receive candy for their presence in costume. Of course, this is not the deeper meaning for this holiday, but this seems to be what most kids are excited about.
We want to invite you to balance it all out by making sure you are taking healthy herbs such as BioCBD+. To make it easy on you, here is a simple CBD Pumpkin Hummus Recipe for you to enjoy. Or you may try adding CBD to your favorite recipe, you might be surprised at how easy and tasty it will be! Also please check out our CBD Hot Chocolate Recipe Here.
CBD Pumpkin Hummus
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 (15 ounce) cans garbanzo beans, drained
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1/4 cup toasted pumpkin seed kernels, or more to taste
- 1 pinch paprika
- 2-5 Capsules of BioCBD+ Total Body Care (Curcumin, Magnesium & BioAvailable CBD)
- Pulse lemon juice, tahini, garlic, and salt together in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Add garbanzo beans and olive oil and pulse until smooth.
- Add pumpkin, cumin, and optional cayenne pepper; process until well blended.
- Pull apart the 2-5 BioCBD+ Total Body Care Capsules and empty the powder into the food processor or blender and give it another spin.
- Transfer hummus to a container with a lid and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Fold (or sprinkle on top) pumpkin seeds into hummus; garnish with paprika.
Please share your comments below. If you altered the recipe in any way, please let us know how it turned out.