Recently, modern scientific research has shed light on the medical properties of the cannabis plant, especially when it comes to CBD. Despite some political and social pushback, there is an ever-growing consensus amongst medical professionals that there are numerous health benefits to CBD. Today, vaping is one of the most common and healthy ways to consume CBD. Below, we will discuss the numerous health benefits of vaping CBD.
Distinguishing CBD from Marijuana
When discussing Cannabidiol (CBD), it is first important to clarify the distinction between hemp and marijuana, as the two fall in the same plant family, yet have distinct compositions that result in entirely different properties of CBD formulas. Both hemp and marijuana contain over 400 chemical compounds called cannabinoids, and two of the most abundant are tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and cannabidiol (CBD). THC is the chemical that most people associate with marijuana, as it provides a high sensation and other psychoactive effects. Yet, the key differentiation between hemp and marijuana lies here – hemp has only small traces of THC (about 0.05 – 1.0% on average) compared to 10 – 14% on average for marijuana.
Most CBD formulas are made by isolating and extracting the CBD compound from the hemp or marijuana plant. BioCBD+ utilizes a special variety of industrial hemp that produces a raw oil high in CBD and virtually free of THC (less than 0.03%). This differs from marijuana and the psychoactive effects associated with the THC of the marijuana plant will not be found in hemp CBD. This means you can vape CBD and still go about your daily tasks.
Health Benefits of Vaping CBD
Cannabinoids function as a universal signaling system in many of your body’s organ systems. For this reason, there may be quite a few health benefits you will receive by vaping CBD.
May Support With Pain Relief
Humans have been studying cannabis and its health benefits for thousands of years, examining the potential therapeutic effects, medicinal properties, and more. In recent years, scientists have increased interest particularly in CBD, for its potential pain-relieving effects.
If you are like the 50 million people who suffer from chronic pain (neuropathic pain), vaping CBD may help prevent or reduce pain.
Within the human body, there is a natural system called the endocannabinoid system. It consists of an interconnecting network of receptors throughout the nervous system that bond with both endocannabinoids (cannabinoids naturally produced by the body) and cannabinoids that are consumed. Multiple studies have shown that CBD alters endocannabinoid receptor activity, and thereby may help reduce inflammation and pain. For relieving time-limited pain (nociceptive pain), vaporizing CBD may provide immediate pain relief that can last anywhere from two to six hours. Ingesting CBD, on the other hand, can take anywhere from 20-90 minutes before someone may receive pain-relieving effects.
May Support Depression and Mood Disorders
If you suffer from depression or other mood disorders, vaping CBD may be as effective at fighting these issues as pharmaceuticals, but without the drawbacks and side effects, especially those that are all too common with benzodiazepines such as:
- Sexual dysfunction
- Substance Abuse
Serotonin is your brain’s natural chemical messenger that functions as a mood stabilizer. Depression and other mood disorder pharmaceuticals typically target the production of serotonin. A 2016 study found that “CBD could represent a novel fast antidepressant drug, via enhancing both serotonergic and glutamate cortical signaling through a 5-HT1A receptor-dependent mechanism.” It also discovered that CBD could be especially effective for depression caused by chronic stress.
May Help Anxiety
It is quite common for people, especially teenagers and adults, to try and self-medicate their anxiety and stress by smoking weed. While this may work for some, the psychoactive effects of marijuana can cause others to experience even higher levels of anxiety. Vaping CBD oil has shown to be a promising potential remedy for anxiety since it still targets serotonin levels but does not produce the same THC caused feelings of paranoia, panic or apprehension.
One study titled, “Cannabidiol Reduces the Anxiety Induced by Simulated Public Speaking in Treatment-Naïve Social Phobia Patients,” gave people with social anxiety disorder CBD prior to taking a public speaking test. The study found that the group that received the CBD dealt with less anxiety, cognitive impairment, and unease than the people in the placebo group.
So, if you deal with daily stress or anxiety, vaping CBD may be a much safer, cheaper, and less addictive option for you.
May Have Anti-Seizure Properties
You have likely heard or read about one of the dozens of national news stories over the past few years about a child suffering from multiple seizures a day. Their medicine did little to nothing, but when the family gave their child CBD oil, those seizures dropped dramatically in intensity and frequency or stopped altogether. Epileptic seizures typically occur due to wild fluctuations in brain electrical activity.
One of the first medical trials proving how effectively CBD prevented seizures was released last year. This 2017 study published in The New England Journal of Medicine found that young adults with Dravet syndrome, a rare form of epilepsy, who took CBD had their seizure frequency drop by nearly 39%.
May Prevent Bone Disease
Every year, roughly 10% of your old bone material is replaced by new bone material. This cycle helps keep your bones strong and healthy as time passes. Studies have shown cannabinoids help facilitate this bone metabolism. Vaping CBD may have the following beneficial effects on your bones:
- Blocks enzymes that destroy or prevent bone-building compounds within your body.
- Reduces the risk of osteoporosis and osteoarthritis.
- Encourages the creation of new bone-cell formation, which means it increases the rate at which broken bones heal.
- Decreases the chance of re-fracturing a bone.
If you have a broken a bone or have had past injuries, vaping CBD may help facilitate the recovery process and prevent future re-injury.
May Help Improve Cholesterol and Decrease the Risk of Cardiovascular Diseases
Several studies have sought to see whether there is a link between cardiovascular health and CBD use. These have discovered that regular CBD users have the following:
- Higher blood levels of high-density lipoprotein (HDL-C), known as good cholesterol.
- Decreased levels of low-density lipoprotein (LDL-C), known as bad cholesterol.
- Decreased cardiovascular inflammation and inflammatory response.
- Slower atherosclerosis progression.
CBD may lead to a healthier heart and could cut the risk of you developing cardiovascular disease down the road.
Due to the naturally occurring endocannabinoid system, our bodies are built to receive CBD. To utilize the body’s compatibility for cannabinoids, there are four main ways in which you can consume them. These methods of delivery include:
- Inhalation – Inhalation by vaping CBD may be one of the most efficient ways to get CBD into your bloodstream. While it is not recommended for children, vapor is the fastest delivery method we are aware of, for adults.
- Topical Applications – Lotions, creams, and CBD oil are made for surface or local pain-relief and muscle relaxation. They do not enter the bloodstream and only affect the top layer of cells.
- Sublingual – Pure CBD concentrates and tinctures can be placed under your tongue, which is absorbed by the capillaries and from there, enters the bloodstream.
- Ingestion – Swallowing a capsule of concentrated hemp CBD allows the CBD to metabolize in the liver and then enter the bloodstream, similar to vitamins. This method may be suitable for children who are looking to take CBD under a doctor or parent’s supervision. Please consult your health practitioner prior to giving a child CBD.
If you are an adult, many doctors will recommend that you vape CBD since it is the simplest and most effective delivery method.
Benefits of Vaping
There are a variety of CBD products on the market today, but one of the best and cleanest ways to take CBD involves vaping. Such benefits include:
- Vaping is safer than smoking – Inhaling burnt plant matter is not good for the lungs. CBD vaporizers do not produce the same harmful side effects that you might find when smoking loose-leaf marijuana or tobacco. By vaping, you may get the benefits of CBD without damaging your lungs.
- Purity – A vape pen lets you take CBD in its most pure form. The vast majority of CBD extracts for a vaporizer are NOT 100% pure CBD extract. This means you will NOT get a clean and potent oil due to all the additional ingredients. Be careful what you vape. Here at BioCBD+ we only use all-natural CBD Oil, Terpenes & Essential Oils without any harmful additives.
- Tailor your dosage to your needs – When you vape CBD oil, you can fine-tune your dosage in order to produce the most favorable results. So, if you only need a slight relaxing effect, you can take a small dose of vape oil, but if you have a more severe condition, you can take a high-potency dose.
- Portable – Hemp CBD vaporizers are handheld and are typically much smaller than your average nicotine or marijuana vaporizer. They tend to produce less vapor and do not have the same potent odor. This means you can bring them wherever. Throw it in your pocket and you can enjoy your CBD anywhere you go.
I AM PEACE CBD Vape Cartridge
The BioCBD+ Vapes let you take CBD in a 100% all-natural plant vape formulation. It was created to be the safest and most effective blend by utilizing a combination of hemp oil, plant terpenes, and essential oils, with absolutely no chemical fillers, which gives you the cleanest and most potent CBD possible.
- No nicotine
- No artificial flavoring
- No THC
- No chemical fillers
This product utilizes organically grown, full-spectrum hemp CBD combined with a proprietary blend of ayurvedic herbs,and essential oils of Lavender, Lemongrass, Clary Sage, and Bergamot. It comes with a disposable 500mg CBD oil cartridge, which should last you anywhere from one to two months.
The combo pack comes with the following vape products:
- I AM PEACE CBD Vape Cartridge
- Vaporizer battery
- Vaporizer battery charger
- 500 mg cartridge
- 200 mg CBD
- 300mg Blend of hemp oil, plant terpenes, and essential oils
- Vaporizer carrying case
Each puff of the CBD cartridge will produce 1-2mg of pure peace. This gives you 200-250 puffs per cartridge. The battery should last anywhere from 100-200 puffs per charge, so if it runs out of battery before you finish the cartridge, simply recharge it.
Your recommended dosage is 2-10 mg, so it should take one to five hits to produce the intended effects. Don’t worry, the vapor has a pleasant odor, and taste, and dissipates in the air quickly, without the lingering, sometimes inconvenient or offensive, odors of smoking cigarettes or marijuana.
Is Vaping CBD Right For You?
Research is ongoing and has shown that there may be real and tangible benefits to vaping CBD, such as:
- Pain relief
- Anxiety relief
- Bone growth
- Hearth health
For those of you that deal with any of the issues listed above, vaping CBD is a perfectly safe, legal and may be an effective method to help with these problems.
If you have any questions, reach out to the experts at BioCBD+, if you are ready for relief now, buy your CBD vape today!
BioCBD+ respects and appreciates the hard work the FDA does, and the disclosure below is required by The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act.
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product.