If you are looking to get into the business as a CBD distributor or open a CBD wholesale account, there are a variety of important decisions and steps you will have to make along the way to ensure success. One of the most critical of these is finding and partnering with the right CBD supplier. In a multi-billion dollar industry that is currently undergoing rapid growth, you will have your fair share of manufacturers to select from for CBD oil wholesale. Therefore, it is vital that you choose wisely.
Below, we will discuss the key to finding the right CBD oil manufacturers.
Keys to Finding the Right CBD Manufacturers
Select a High-Quality Product
In any rapidly expanding market, there will naturally be those who try and take advantage of an opportunity in the name of making a quick buck. As a result, you will inevitably run into grifters who are selling a lousy product. CBD is a new field and companies all have different methods of extraction and formulation development, which can lead to a wide array of quality and prices. When searching for the right CBD oil, there are five factors you should look for:
- THC Free – You want a product that you can market to all consumers. Therefore, your product needs to be safe and compliant with federal laws. In order to be considered hemp-based CBD, the government federally mandated that CBD cannot contain any more than .3% THC. THC is the cannabidiol component in marijuana that produces psychoactive effects also known as a high. If a brand does not advertise that their product is THC-free, it is very likely due to the higher costs of removing THC from the CBD oil and this product should be avoided.
- Water-soluble – Oil and water do not mix. This is important to consider when assessing health products since the human body is primarily composed of water. Is CBD water soluble? Generally, it is difficult for CBD oil to completely absorb into your bloodstream, which means much of it is wasted. Recently, several CBD companies have used a process known as nanoemulsion in order to break down the oil into nanoparticles, making it less hydrophobic and more bioavailable. This process increases the bioavailability of CBD, making it more effective since it becomes more easily absorbable by the body and far less of the product is wasted.
- Full-spectrum – Far too many companies sell CBD that is only made out of isolates in order to cut down the cost of production. This should be a red flag. Full-spectrum CBD products contain a much more robust therapeutic palate since they include an array of essential components, such as:
- Fatty acids
Simply put, full-spectrum CBD is superior to a CBD isolate.
- Consistency – It is crucial that you select a brand whose formula and process remains consistent from one batch to the next. Few things will turn consumers away quicker than having unpredictable results from their medicine.
It is critical that you find a hemp oil manufacturer that stands by their product. Ask them to provide you with testimonials, case studies, and test products so that you can see for yourself whether or not they meet your quality standards.
Find a Company with Great Service
When narrowing down a CBD manufacturer, you will need to consider how they will be able to work with you. The explosive growth of the CBD market has resulted in many companies being completely overwhelmed or stretched too thin, which can result in a variety of issues, including:
- Inconsistent quality
- Delayed orders
- Increased wait times
- Missing product
- Unhelpful customer service
Find a company that is responsive, helpful, and known for exceptional service. If a partner is unreliable, it could have a negative impact on your business, so it’s crucial to find a great company with whom to partner.
Partner with a CBD Manufacturer with a Solid Reputation
Ideally, you will want to select a CBD supplier that has a long history of being in the business. An established track record illustrates that they’ve believed in the power of CBD for a while and saw it more as a vocation than a money-making opportunity. In addition, a longer time in the market has allowed them to fine-tune their formulation, product, and business operations.
Do Not Limit Yourself with a Manufacturer That Only Makes One Product
Although specialization can be great, you will want to work with a hemp oil supplier that offers a variety of products. You improve your chances of success by providing your consumers with a range of options for CBD administration. Preferably, find a CBD manufacturer that offers multiple CBD products such as vaporizers, capsules, and topicals. Having several options increases your ability to meet a customer’s specific wants or needs.
Finding the perfect CBD manufacturer can be a challenge. Fortunately for you, BioCBD+ checks all of these boxes and makes your decision easy. We have a long-established track record, a strong reputation, and a consistent, proprietary, hemp-based CBD formula that is all-natural, THC-free, water-soluble, and full-spectrum. A partnership with us is one you can rely on for your CBD business. If you’re interested in learning more, apply to become a wholesaler, distributor or join our CBD affiliate program today.
BioCBD+ respects and appreciates the hard work the FDA does, and the disclosure below is required by The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act.
FDA Disclosure: `
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product.
- National Law Review. 2018 Farm Bill Legalizes Hemp, but Obstacles to Sale of CBD Products Remain. (2019). https://www.natlawreview.com/article/2018-farm-bill-legalizes-hemp-obstacles-to-sale-cbd-products-remain
- Jaiswal, M. NCBI. Nanoemulsion: An Advanced Mode of Drug Delivery System. (2014). https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4362737/
- Maroon, J. NCBI. Review of the Neurological Benefits of Phytocannabinoids. (2018). https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5938896/