If you recently purchased a CBD vape pen to relax with, to help you manage chronic pain or stress, maybe you are curious how long your vape cartridge will last before you need to purchase a new one. There a few different factors that determine how long a CBD oil cartridge lasts. Read on, and discover more…
How Long Do CBD Oil Cartridges Last?
CBD vape pens that utilize oil cartridges are easy to use and replace since all of the whole-plant CBD is contained in their housing cartridge. There are no messy refills or time-consuming cleanups. You simply vape it until it runs out. Conveniently, the clear housing allows you to keep an eye on the levels of oil remaining in the cartridge and estimate when you will be needing a refill.
The answer to how long a CBD oil cartridge lasts will depend upon the type of vaporizer you purchase since CBD vape cartridges and CBD vaporizer batteries come in different sizes, burn at different temperatures, and have variable quality manufacturing, materials, ingredients and lifetime expectancies.
If you have recently purchased the BioCBD+ I AM Peace vaporizer, it is easier to give an estimate.
The BioCBD + vape utilizes a 100% all-natural, organic hemp CBD vape formulation. The cartridge comes in a 500 mg mix, consisting of:
- 200mg of full spectrum CBD
- 300mg proprietary blend of, essential oils, and plant terpenes.
Each puff of the Peace vape pen will be roughly 2mg of that 500 milligrams, meaning you will have anywhere from 200 to 250 puffs from that cartridge before you run out. Based on the recommended dosage per day, you can extrapolate in order to estimate that your cartridge will last approximately a month.
Factors that Affect the Life of Your CBD Cartridge
- Dosage – We estimate that each puff of the vaporizer will give you from 1 to 2 mg of the BioCBD+ CBD vape formulation. BioCBD+ recommends 2-10mg per day, so a 10mg day may require 5 inhalations.. Everyone is different, some people will need more or less to experience the effects of BioCBD+. Naturally, a person who only needs 3 inhalations per session will have their oil cartridge last twice as long as a person who wants 6 puffs each go.
- Frequency – The effects of CBD should set in within 30 seconds of your first vape inhalation. These effects will typically last anywhere from 2 – 6 hours. Similar to dosage, some people may feel the effects for a longer or shorter period; those who feel the effects waning after 4 hours will likely squeeze in another session each day. A person who has 4 1-2mg sessions a day may run out by the end of the month while the person who has 3 1-2mg sessions per day will still have a quarter cartridge left.
- We encourage our customers to tune in, close your eyes and feel your body with each inhale. How did you feel before? After 1, 2 or 5 inhales? Are you feeling brighter, happier, more relaxed, or energetic? Did you have aches or notice pain(s) in your body before? After a few puffs, does your body feel tighter, or looser? How does inhaling our exclusive CBD formula affect your state of mind, outlook on life and even, your relationships?
- The Battery You Use – We highly recommend using the proprietary BioCBD+ I AM Peace formulation with the BioCBD+ Battery. If you are using the BioCBD+ cartridge with a different battery, you may run out of CBD at a far quicker rate. Although the BioCBD+ cartridge fits on any 510-thread battery, the proprietary BioCBD+ formulation is designed to vaporize at an ideal temperature. This specific heat setting is much lower than your average vaporizer battery will typically heat up to. As a result, the oil overheats and burns inefficiently, leaving you with a poor tasting, shorter lasting cartridge.
- How You Inhale –An improper puff could lead to waste due to vapor leakage or simply a lack of inhalation. Proper inhalation will also ensure the positive effects of the vaporization. Check out our post & video on how to vape CBD oil to learn more.
- Storage Matters – Cartridges should be kept in a cool and dry area. Leaving it somewhere in the sun to heat up will cause oil to evaporate over time. When you can, keep your I Am Peace vape pen in the case that comes with it, that way you do not unnecessarily damage the cartridge or battery by exposing it to the elements.
- Unscrew the cartridge from the battery – For best results, when you are not using your vape pen, it is smart to unscrew the cartridge from the pen. This extends the cartridge’s life, keeping the oil from being accidentally heated, and helping to prevent leaks or breaks.
BioCBD+ Vape Cartridge
It should take you a month or so to use up the 200-250 CBD vape hits that come in every cartridge. However, you can shorten a cartridge’s lifespan by leaving it in hot places, using the wrong battery, taking more frequent doses, and puffing inefficiently. Treat your cartridge well and it will last you a much longer time!
Please remember to order several CBD cartridges, as you’re sure to want more for yourself, and to share with your friends, family, co-workers, teams and organizations. Share what you have found, and save! Contact us about wholesale CBD products.
BioCBD+ loves our products, and we always want to hear about your experiences with our products, and those you’ve shared them with. Pretty please, ‘contact us’ with any questions, and you’ll never know how important your testimonials, feedback and product reviews are to us! Please send photos and videos of your experiences, and the many benefits of BioCBD+ in your life, and for your loved ones.
BioCBD+ respects and appreciates the hard work the FDA does, and the disclosure below is required by The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act.
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product.