In the last few years, there has been a sudden rise of people on the internet and social media reporting that vaping CBD has been treating them for anxiety and pain. Its recent legal status may have caused this popularity to surge, especially since a growing consensus of medical professionals are recommending vaping as a healthier, non-addictive substitute to pain or anti-anxiety pills. You have probably heard of vape pens, but do you know what they are? Read below to learn more!
What is Vaporization?
The process of CBD vaporization involves heating up concentrated cannabinoids (and other 100% pure, natural ingredients used in the vape formula). Once this heat reaches a certain temperature, the active compounds within the CBD turn into vapor. Due to common parlance, many will use the terms smoke, vape smoke, and vapor interchangeably; however, they are entirely different. So, while they do look alike and the process of achieving smoke and vapor seem similar, many people believe inhaling vapor is much safer than inhaling smoke.
- Vapor – When a liquid or oil concentrate is heated up, these compounds simply turn into a vapor cloud. There are no new chemicals created by this heating process, meaning that what you start with is what you end up with, but just in a different state. Our vape formula includes:
- Full-spectrum hemp CBD
- All-natural plant terpenes
- Essential oils (lemongrass, lavender, clary sage, and bergamot)
- Smoke – Smoke is generated by combustion. When combustion occurs, the substance is oxidized, creating new chemicals as it changes to smoke. Because of this, smoke will typically contain hundreds if not thousands of new chemicals; chemicals that are not healthy for your lungs or the rest of your body, especially in terms of long-term health. The most commonly found chemicals in smoke are:
- Carbon Monoxide
- Ethylene Oxide
- Nitrogen Oxide
- Vinyl Chloride
What is a Vape Pen?
A vaporizer pen is essentially a battery with a cartridge on top. A CBD vape pen is used for vaporizing formulations containing cannabinoids. They are called pens since they look similar in size and shape to your traditional ink pen. As a result, they are portable and convenient.
- A battery – The longer, lower portion of the vape pen.
- Vape cartridge – The top piece of the vape pen which consists of a mouthpiece, a heating element (coil), and a plastic or glass chamber that contains the CBD concentrate.
These handheld devices contain a metal coil which is heated by the vape pen battery when you activate the device. All that is required to trigger the coil is a button. This heating coil then warms up the concentrate until it reaches the correct temperature to turn into vapor. Once it has morphed into vapor, you can inhale that vapor through the mouthpiece.
What is the BioCBD+ I AM PEACE CBD Vape Pen?
BioCBD+ offers the pinnacle in CBD vape technology with the I AM PEACE vape pen. This pen gives you one of the safest and most effective, proprietary vape blends. This pen is perfect for anyone who desires a natural CBD alternative to synthetic, or lower-quality CBD products.
The Combo Pack includes:
- CBD cartridge – 500mg vape cartridge that consists of 200mg of organically grown, full-spectrum hemp CBD and a 300mg proprietary blend of terpenes & essential oils containing lavender, bergamot, lemongrass, and clary sage.
- I AM PEACE Battery – A simple and slick black pen body (what you hold on to) that balances ergonomics with sophistication.
- USB Charger – A small USB charger that can be plugged into either your computer or your phone charger.
- Carrying case – Created with built-in slots for the pieces of your vape pen, providing protection and portability
BioCBD+ offers a pure and potent hemp-derived CBD formulation that remains under the legal limit (0.03%) of Non-detectable tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), and does not include these common, often toxic ingredients found in many other CBD vaporizer cartridge formulations:
- Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)
- Propylene Glycol (PG)
- Polyethylene Glycol (PEG)
- Vegetable Glycerine (VG)
- Artificial flavoring
- Chemical fillers
Other CBD vape pens may contain many, or all, of the substances listed above; substances that can cause health problems down the road. From the beginning, we have made it our mission to place quality over convenience. As such, we utilize only the purest and most unadulterated organic CBD hemp oil, giving you one of the cleanest and most effective CBD vapor on the market.
Get Your Vape Pen
Vape pens are a safe, convenient, and portable CBD vaporizer. They are one of the easiest and healthiest ways to receive CBD treatment for pain, anxiety, and a host of other common problems. For those who crave a respite from the issues they face daily, they are but a few clicks away from having your very own BioCBD+ vape pen.
If you have any further questions about CBD and the benefits or effects of vaping, please message or call us and one of our BioCBD+ experts will be able to assist with all of your needs!
BioCBD+ respects and appreciates the hard work the FDA does, and the disclosure below is required by The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act.
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.