If you suffer from chronic pain or anxiety, then you have undoubtedly been given a pill to “treat” either issue. Although anti-anxiety meds and pain pills do mask symptoms, they are only temporary salves that, all too often, seem to be more trouble than they’re worth.
Fortunately, a solution to your pain and anxiety may have arrived in the form of hemp CBD oil. Vaping CBD oil is becoming an increasingly popular healing and therapeutic treatment that may help with pain, anxieties, and a host of other issues.
In which case, you might be left wondering: but how exactly do I vape? Don’t worry, it’s simple!
How Do Vaporizers Work?
If you have never been keen on smoking, you may be worried about the negative connotations surrounding cigarettes, cigars, nicotine vaporizers, and even marijuana. This is understandable since all of these activities can cause both immediate and long-term damage to your lungs and physical health. But, as you’ll soon see, vaping isn’t smoking. We will later cover the health implications at length, but it’s important that we allay any fears you might have.
Now, vaporizers include a handheld, battery-operated device, which allows you to inhale vapors, including those of CBD oil. They have a coil that the battery heats up. Once hot, this coil vaporizes the CBD oil and pushes those vapors up towards the mouthpiece. Many people wrongly believe that vapor and smoke are the same thing, but this is an understandable mistake since people commonly refer to vapor as “vape smoke.”
- Smoke – Smoke is created by combustion. When combustion happens, new chemicals arise thanks to oxidation. As a result, smoke contains thousands of new chemicals that are different from those that were initially burnt. In tobacco, for example, the most common chemicals include:
- Carbon Monoxide
- Ethylene Oxide
- Nitrogen Oxide
- Vinyl Chloride
- Vapor – Unlike smoke, when vapor is generated there are no new chemicals created; the chemicals that are contained in the liquid are the same as those found in the vapor.
How to Vape CBD Oil
Even if you do not know the first thing about CBD oil vape pens, worry not! If you have purchased a BioCBD+ I AM PEACE Vaporizer Combo Pack then the vaping process couldn’t be easier. Follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Open your Combo Pack – When you receive your new vape pen, it will come in a package that includes:
Take out these components and:
- Step 2: Charge the battery – In order to ensure your battery’s long-term durability, it will come only partially charged. So, to get started, you must first charge it. Plug the USB charger into a USB outlet such as your phone charger or laptop. Screw the battery stick in and then wait. It will reach a full charge in approximately half-an-hour to an hour.
- Step 3: Turn the vaporizer on – Now that the battery is full, you must turn on the vaporizer to use it. Press the button 5 times in a row, and you will see the light flash on.
- Step 4: Take a puff – Bring the vaporizer to your mouth and gently hold the mouthpiece between your lips. Push down on the button and inhale, holding it down for 3-5 seconds. This will let the battery heat the coil, which then vaporizes the oil. (Remember that it may take an extra couple of seconds on your first press as the coil must heat up. For the second, and third, you will be holding it down for less time.) Inhale this vapor down into your lungs. Hold that vapor in briefly, savor the taste, and feel, then exhale.
- Step 5: Repeat step 4 (5x) – We encourage you to take your time, especially if vaping is new to you. Start with 1 inhalation and titrate up and down as needed. Since the CBD+ Peace vape introduces 1-2 milligrams of CBD into your bloodstream per hit, you can determine how much is best for you. Most customers find relief in taking 1-5 puffs. Most people feel the effects in as little as 30 seconds from ingestion and will generally last 2 to 6 hours.
- Step 6: Repeat as needed – Once you have finished steps 1 through 3, repeat these steps each day and enjoy the vaping experience. The battery is expected to last for 100-200 inhalations per charge, and the cartridge is expected to last 200-300 inhalations. Some people may require more or less to achieve the healing effects, but we recommend that you do not use the device for more than 20 times per day.
- Step 7: Once the battery dies, simply repeat step 2 and continue.
- Step 8: When the cartridge runs out, you cannot refill it. Simply purchase additional BioCBD+ Peace CBD Vape oil cartridges that are easy to swap out and saves you from making a mess manually refilling the CBD vape’s proprietary formulation.
The Cannabidiol (CBD) oil that we use here at BioCBD+ is extracted from the hemp plant and should not be confused with CBD that can also come from marijuana, which can also have high concentrations of the psychoactive compound THC. Vaping CBD may produce:
- Pain relief
- Sense of well-being
- Stress relief
On the other hand, vaping marijuana may induce the effects listed above as well as a “high,” thanks to the psychoactive properties of THC. Such effects may include:
- Difficulty concentrating
- Heightened sensory perception
- Slowed reactions
And for some:
- Amplified appetite, known as “the munchies”
- Panic attacks
- Uncontrollable laughter, known as “the giggles”
Because vaping CBD oil does not have the same effects as marijuana, you can function as you normally would without disrupting your day.
Methods of CBD Administration
Now, vaping is just one of the three methods that you can enjoy to experience the healing properties of BioCBD+ organic CBD. The three methods of administration are:
- Vaping – Inhaling CBD vapor is the ideal way to achieve the therapeutic effects of CBD. It is not intended for children, but for adults, it is one of the easiest and most effective ways. BioCBD+ offers the I AM Peace BioCBD+ vaporizer package.
- Topicals – Your skin can absorb CBD; however, such topicals are unable to reach the bloodstream. As a result, they may work for local pain-relief and muscle relaxation. You can find these in the form of salves, oils, creams, and lotions. BioCBD+ offers it in the form of a CBD topical oil.
- Capsules – CBD capsules come in 10mg tablets that can be taken up to 5 times a day. Your liver metabolizes the tablets of concentrated CBD oil, which then absorb into your bloodstream. These may be ideal for children since BioCBD+ capsules are convenient and easy to swallow. They can also be broken open, and dissolved in juice, kombucha, or a smoothie.
We offer one of the fastest uptake times in the industry due to our curcumin-enhanced bioavailability. Each bottle of BioCBD+ Total Body Care CBD Capsules comes with 30 vegan chlorophyll filled capsules which are made from a proprietary blend of:
- Hemp-derived organic CBD
- Non-GMO starch from brown rice
How CBD Works
All cannabinoids create effects through their interaction with the body’s natural endocannabinoid system. Upon entering the body, they bond with specific cannabidiol receptors throughout the nervous system. There are two types of receptors – CB1 and CB2 – that work together in the system in the body’s process of homeostasis.
- CB1 Receptors – Can be found throughout your body but are concentrated within your brain. These receptors handle coordination, pain, motor function, moods, emotions, thought, appetite, memories, and other bodily functions. THC binds directly to CB1 receptors, while CBD interacts allosterically with CB1, altering the shape of the CB1, which weakens its ability to bind with THC.
- CB2 Receptors – Are commonly found in your immune system and alter inflammation and pain. In the early days, researchers thought CBD attached to these CB2 receptors; however, it now appears that is not the case.
From what current research tells us, CBD seems to have little binding affinity for either of these two receptors. Instead, it appears to have more of an indirect effect, and functions in a way that activates other receptors and molecules in the endocannabinoid system that stimulates the positive effects and encourages homeostasis.
Health Benefits to Vaping CBD Oil
- May help relieve pain – Our customer’s testimonials show the most common reason why a person uses CBD is pain relief. CBD may function as a viable substitute for opioids, psychoactives, and analgesics. Vaping CBD oil impacts endocannabinoid report activity, which may help with pain relief. Vaping CBD Oil may be an effective treatment for both immediate and chronic pain.
- Can help combat inflammation – An increasing number of professional athletes have reported ditching minor analgesics such as Tylenol in favor of CBD oil to treat their daily inflammation. Multiple studies show that it is highly successful at reducing swelling and inflammation in the muscles and joints.
- Can aid in calming mood disorders – Benzodiazepines are one of the most common treatments for anxiety, depression, and other mood disorders, but carry a high potential for abuse and addiction. This 2015 study concluded that “Evidence from human studies strongly supports the potential for CBD as a treatment for anxiety disorders: at oral doses ranging from 300 to 600 mg, CBD reduces experimentally induced anxiety in healthy controls, without affecting baseline anxiety levels, and reduces anxiety in patients with SAD.” This study looked at non-bioavailable CBD in it’s oil format. BioCBD+ uses a 100% BioAvailable formulation whereas our customers report being 5-10 times as effective as CBD in its oil format.
- Helps assist in treating epilepsy – Although it is not the most common use, one of the most powerful aspects of CBD and one of the driving forces behind its legalization is its ability to support chronic seizures. For this reason, many parents of children who suffer from severe epilepsy refer to it as a miracle drug. A recent 2018 study, titled Evidence for Cannabis and Cannabinoids for Epilepsy found that there was strong evidence linking seizure reduction with CBD treatment.
- May support bone disease prevention – Roughly a tenth of your body’s bone material is naturally replenished every single year. Studies from as late as 2012 have indicated that CBD can have positive effects on your bones. Such effects may include:
- Strengthening fractured bones and lowering the chance of that bone re-fracturing.
- Stimulating new bone-cell formation, thus speeding up the healing process
- Cutting down cases of osteoarthritis and osteoporosis
- Blocking enzymes that prevent bone-growth
Start Vaping CBD Today
Vaping CBD is a simple and effective method that may help with pain relief, anxiety relief, and treating a host of other issues. Getting started is simple. Just purchase your BioCBD+ vape and CBD vape cartridge, charge it, turn it on, give it a few puffs and you will feel the pleasant effects in seconds!
If you have any further questions about vaping CBD oil or our vape products, do not hesitate to either message or call our friendly and knowledgeable staff.
Beware, the internet is flooded with misinformation regarding CBD, its properties, and the way to properly use it. If you have any questions regarding CBD or the vaping process itself, feel free to reach out as well.
BioCBD+ respects and appreciates the hard work the FDA does, and the disclosure below is required by The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act.
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.